As the health care debate continues, let your Facebook and Twitter friends know that Life Counts

March 18, 2010

As the fight over abortion funding and health care reform continues, let your online friends and followers know that Life Counts.

Right-click on the picture below and save it to your computer. Then upload it as your profile picture on Facebook and as your Twitter icon.
LifeCounts

Also, be sure to follow @AULaction on Twitter and become a fan of AUL Action on Facebook. Please use the #LifeCounts hashtag on Twitter as you continue to discuss this issue online.

To make sure your friends join this campaign, post a link to this page on Twitter and Facebook. Thanks.

meryl fulmer March 18, 2010 at 2:29 pm

So Blessed to be a part of your team !!! I am with Faulkner County Right To Life and any and all information you have please send my way. we have a meeting monthly and it is so important that we keep up with current events to help the unborn . We are in a college town 3 to be exact and the pro-Life message is so needed here !! And we have one of the biggest events coming up April 30th thru May 2nd called ToadSuck Daze !!

Ginger Grant March 18, 2010 at 4:42 pm

Eric Woratschka March 19, 2010 at 8:05 am

Please don’t make us commit murder of the unborn. These are innocent people.

Marianne K La Bruyere March 19, 2010 at 8:16 am

Jeremiah 1:5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my spokesman to the world. ” Please let every person including the unborn have a chance to be a spokesman to the world.

Bobby del Rosario March 19, 2010 at 8:21 am

Please let us not allow terrorism plague our country. Terrorist just want us to destroy our Christian moral values and put down our economy. Stop Abortion! Stop Murder! Stop Terrorism! Let us all pray that our leaders be guided accordingly. God Bless Us!!!

Erol Hosdil March 19, 2010 at 8:23 am

Remain loyal the the Stupak 12 and vote no on the health care bill.

Brad Miller March 19, 2010 at 9:09 am

Please support those who cannot speak for themselves, this is not a justifiable form of birth control!!

Dave Mattozzi March 19, 2010 at 9:15 am

Let us all pray for an end to abortion in the world.

Dottie Donahue March 19, 2010 at 9:23 am

Remember the unborn are people too. Let us pray that every child be given a chance at life.

Michael March 19, 2010 at 10:28 am

I took the words from above and know that I stand firm on the line with you Mr. Stupak hold the line PLEASE hold the LINE,GOD bless you

“I hope Stupak can stand firm against the entire Dem party. God will bless him if he does.”

For the sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
as for the silent few that stand every day for Christ

Eileen Rife March 19, 2010 at 11:23 am

Thanks AUL for all you do to to support life! You share God’s heart.- Eileen Rife, author of Journey to Judah, Book one in the Born for India trilogy.

Gary Page March 19, 2010 at 11:38 am

Our Congressmen & women that stand firm against this horrid bill that increases access to abortion, giving potential mothers permission and the ability to murder their own flesh and blood offspring will be blessed by God. It’s much more important to please God than it is to please Mr. Obama or Mrs. Pelosi. Stand your ground against death rather than life.

Virginia Muller March 19, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Pray today the feast of St Joseph, that he will intercede for us and guide and protect us as he did the Holy family. Jesus, I trust in YOU!

Dora Collier March 19, 2010 at 1:55 pm

Why I Choose Life…….This is My Story
Today at 12:08pm | Edit Note | Delete
Today, my goal is not to convince you of anything; I don’t want to argue the debate; I don’t want to tell you what to do, but rather to share with you a story that has been with me my entire adult life. This is my story and I think we all have one to tell. For me, this story changed, I believe, the course of my life.

I remember meeting my best friend, we had an instant bond and soon we were hanging out all the time.We grew up together and shared so many good and bad times. Boy, if I could tell all the things we experienced, you probably would not believe them. I was a quiet, cool headed, slow to jump, a problem solving person and my best friend was the polarized opposite: full of life,totally open, wild, fly by the seat of your pants, overly friendly, funny and a blast to hang out with. We were like fire and water together- Best Friends Forever. I will call my best friend Mary to keep her identity private. Mary loved a good party, a good dance, a good drink and not in that order. She was always the light of the party and everyone loved her. Though I did not enjoy parties as much as Mary, I went along to make sure she could get home. She was grateful for me and I was happy to help her when ever she needed something. I remember through out our relationship she would always come to me for advice, knowing that I would have an answer to her problems. And I always did.
One day, Mary needed to talk, she looked so serious and I knew something was wrong. I asked her what was wrong. She was embarrassed to tell me at first, she made me swear not to tell anyone. So I gave her my word. Then she told me. She was pregnant and didn’t know what to do. My response was: What? Whose? and Oh,No! She needed my help, she asked me to take her to an abortion clinic. For the first time I didn’t know what to do. I never asked her if she was sure, I never tried to convince her not to do that, I just held her real tight and told her, “it was going to be, okay”. That is all I could give Mary, my support and unconditional love. She was relieved, but ashamed. A few weeks later, we drove to the clinic in silence. I could tell that Mary was not sure about this decision. I said nothing, I just drove. When we arrived at the clinic, my instinct was to turn around, everything looked sterile and the smell was stale in the waiting room, I did not feel comfortable. I sat with Mary, held her hand until they called her name. I could not go in with her, I was turned away. She was in there by herself, I could not be by her side, why? About one hour later, she emerged. The look on her face told me everything. I had made a mistake, I had given her the wrong advice, what have I done? Mary was grieving, I had seen that face before. Oh, God what have I done! We walked outside to the car without a word exchanged; just silence – the kind of silence the comes right before a burial. Once inside the car, Mary began to weep, and began to tell me what had just occurred. In the middle of the procedure, she had a moment, the realization that she was about to end the life of her unborn child. She told me that she asked the Dr. to stop; “stop”, she said. No response. He did not heed. Her eyes had been opened, her heart was overcome, she did not want do to this, but it was too late. Mary continued to cry all the way home, she could not be consoled that day. I had failed my best friend. I could of stopped her. She would of listened to me, she loved me and I loved her. To this day, Mary still mourns the death of her child, she has not forgotten that day, it is not a day of celebration – a birth day; rather a reminder of what she did over twenty years ago. Mary is married now and has five living children and one unborn.

Today, I still share the guilt with Mary, it is our secret that we bear together. I share this story with you so you don’t do the same. We both were ignorant of the options for the unborn, but not any longer.Both Mary and I choose life and that will not ever change. That experience changed our lives, forever. If her story will stop an unborn child from being aborted today, or sometime in the future, we thank you and may God Bless You.
Updated 2 hours ago · Comment · LikeUnlike
· Dislike

Mary Shearon March 19, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Please support the innocent babies from the evil of abortion–protect their mothers too.

morton L. Gunderson March 20, 2010 at 5:40 pm

Please consider voting against this bill

Amy L. Douglas March 20, 2010 at 7:50 pm

Abortion is murder. Please support the end to the killing of innocent babies-our future!