Reviewing the Virtual March for Life

February 1, 2010

Some screenshots from the 2010 Virtual March for Life. More information reviewing the march will be added in the next few days.
screenshot1

screenshot2

Screen shot 2010-02-01 at 1.35.27 PM

Val Palmer February 3, 2010 at 7:39 pm

I pray every day for the end to abortion and the Right to Life for every human being before birth and after.

Mary F Cassandra February 5, 2010 at 12:26 am

I Hope & Pray That Abortion Is Ended In My Life Time.

Ron & Lyn Gane Australia February 5, 2010 at 8:24 pm

Your efforts are inspiring. Let’s pray & fast a bit this Lent to save more babies & convert more pro-aborts. Each cup of coffee or cookie we deny ourselves can be offered with a prayer for our unborn brothers & sisters whatever their color race or creed

John February 9, 2010 at 5:20 pm

Good idea on your fasting-lets save the pennies for every cookie and coffee we dont use during Lent to contirbute to a fund to adopt babies to a needed wonderful family who wants them

Joe from Pittsburgh February 10, 2010 at 1:16 pm

We know man-made laws are imperfect, Roe v. Wade is perhaps the best example of this fact. Regardless of our misguided secular laws, our mission is to change the hearts and minds of individuals to choose Life. After all, at least 2 eternal souls are at stake in these decisions and 2 very Real generations of Americans have been sacrificed in the name of “choice”.

pat stubblefield February 10, 2010 at 4:11 pm

Thank You for giving us this chance to voice our opinon along with the millions of others who are fighting for lives that cannot speak for themselves.

Margaret February 10, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Please pray daily for zero abortions and zero injustices and for the conversion of every single soul on earth to God’s truth and that God grant us HIS mercy, peace, guidance and protection.

ediehoman February 10, 2010 at 9:30 pm

It was a great experience to see how many people gathered
at SF Embarcadero for the Walfk for Life.
Iit was incredible to see that everybody there tought exactly
the same about this controversial issue as my family and I. WOW!
The feeling of solidarity amonst us all was very exciting and ecouraging

Martha Kauffeld February 10, 2010 at 9:36 pm

After becoming a voice for the unborn, I was moved to become more actively involved! As a results of my involvement, I was blessed to attend the “March for Life” in Washington, D.C. some 24 years! What a blessing! It was during those years that I soon came to understand, this was not my mission but a “call” from God! Today, let me be the first to say: ” When a child is born the world “glows” with endless possibilites”; today, my “gift” of LIFE allows me to say: “I thank You, Lord for my “gift” of LIFE so that I might become Your witness on facebook! Amen+”

SARA MAVILA UGARTE February 11, 2010 at 11:12 am

Tienen todo mi apoyo

Jean-Loup MARTINET February 13, 2010 at 4:39 pm

En union de prière pour la vie.

Nancy February 14, 2010 at 5:16 pm

We know the physical stages of fetal development. When do the pro-abortion people think a baby gets it’s soul? If they thought about it, they’d figure out it MUST be at the moment of conception.

Cynthia Peyton February 20, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Friends of ours have two birth kids both grown, married and with kids of their own. They have adopted 15 special needs children. One, Drake, 12 years old, passed away on January 13, 2010. He and his sister both were diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. He lost the fight but she is 13 and doing well. Please pray for this part of the pro-life movement and especially my friends during this difficult time. Before he died, Drake woke up and quietly said to his mom, “God has taken away my pain”. Thank you, God, for that. You are so precious. Please allow the abortionists to hear the cries of the silenced so that they know what they’re contributing to.

RENZO February 22, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Me uno a las oraciones por el derecho a al vida de los seres mas inocentes del mundo los que estan en formacion en el vientre materno

Elliott March 13, 2010 at 8:52 am

Voodoo politics.

tammy March 15, 2010 at 9:12 pm

its a sad sad world when we respect and value animal rights more than human lifes! how can we teach our children that a woman and man have such little respect for their personal humanity, to degrade them,selfes to think its a right to kill her own offspring, that to father a child is meaningles, that its normal and quality lifestyle to be promiscuous and that the onenes of man and woman is lost in our society god gave us this as a pleasure not a penalty ive learned how wonderfull my husband and my intimacy grows with us