Support Tim Tebow’s Super Bowl Ad

January 26, 2010

As you have probably heard by now, the National Organization for Women is pressuring CBS to yank a pro-life Super Bowl ad featuring Tim Tebow from the airwaves. Focus on the Family purchased that commercial air time. Earlier today, AUL Action President and CEO Charmaine Yoest appeared on MSNBC to defend the free speech rights of Focus on the Family.

Here’s the video of that appearance:

Newsbusters also wrote a report on this appearance.

AUL Action has started a Facebook fan page called Support Tebow’s Super Bowl Ad.

{ 1 trackback }

Mary Richards and Me – Censorship: Alive and Kicking in 2010?
January 27, 2010 at 4:05 pm

walter fountain February 4, 2010 at 1:50 pm

My wife Margaret and I look forward to seeing you and your mother Sunday during the game. God bless you and your family.

J.C. Grant February 4, 2010 at 9:19 pm
jadon February 5, 2010 at 1:28 pm

it sickens me the way innocent sentient life forms also known as what ? oh yea children , baby’s ,new life ,are being so callously murdered and the National Organization for Women has the audacity to try and stifle any opposition to their crimes here s a site for you to look at

Robin February 5, 2010 at 2:12 pm

When you post on Facebook, please check your spelling on the post. I have noticed a lot of errors. Thanks.

MH February 5, 2010 at 10:52 pm

the debate aside – “david schuster in washington” was very unproportionately biased in his interview – and to say the least, rude! Good to know he can report the news and remain ‘neutral’ during air time…

Vivian Ruth Sawyer February 25, 2010 at 10:13 pm

I hate abortion, and I love Tim Tebow. I joined the Facebook group with enthusiasm, but since the Super Bowl is over I have been discouraged to see how Tim’s name and photo is being used to promote a form of highly political and negative messaging that I do not think he would endorse. I am writing the Tebow family to express my hope that they will request that you remove Tim’s name and photograph from this Facebook group, as I don’t think he would want to be associated with it any longer.